Friday, May 7, 2010

Fix it Friday!!!!

Its "Fix it Friday" at I heart Faces people!!! Get over there and check out all of the great fixes and link up you own! This was an easy one. This gorgous little subject just needed to have those gorgeous eyes and mouth pulled in so they could be the star of the show. To fix I rotated and cropped in on those features. I ran Coffeeshops "Portrait Perfect" action and played with the skin softening and eye define features. I then went in and dodged and sharpened his gorgeous eyes just a touch to bring out not only the gorgeous shape and color of his eyes, but, the great catch lights! Hope you like it :). (PLease click on the photo to see it in full...my bloggity crops them and IDK how to fix it)

BEFORE:




AFTER:



And then I played just a "tad" more. I ran it through noiseware and touched up his sweet left eye and came up with this,


12 comments:

  1. Your edit is gorgeous. I love that you rotated the image and that his cute little face fills the frame. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your fix, how you cropped/rotated the image. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful edit! I like the softness here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too love your edit, I think you did a beautiful job on the skin and I love your crop tilt :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! :) He is such a beauty- it was fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you fill the frame. Nice edit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the rotation and full face. I gotta get me real software!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like the crop and the edit, made his eyes just pop!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooo soo fantastic edit!! Love how you fliped the photo and brightend it up!! And so beautiful what you did with the eyes and lips!! woow!!
    Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your fixes - this is my favorite by far!

    ReplyDelete

Followers